Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The napkin

Last week Jane asked Nolan to use his napkin to wipe his face. He replied "I'll just use my tongue", and proceeded to lick his face clean! He is such a funny kid, with some unique talents, too!


Jane asked Kale yesterday where Thomas the Train was. He shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know". What a stinker!


I ran my first 5K last weekend - 100% Irish for a day! Other than boot camp I didn't do a ton of other training, and surprised myself by running the entire time, with a personal best time, too! Adam, the boys and Greg came out to watch me. It was such a great feeling of accomplishment, and I never in a million years thought I would be able to do it. It felt so good that I've set a goal for myself to complete a 10K in the fall. I will have to do a little more training for that, but the nice weather should keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment