Sunday, March 10, 2013

Snow, snow go away!

The boys and I had a fun Saturday.  Adam was gone for the night, so I decided to take the boys to the mall after naps to play.  It's too cold to be outside, and we've been getting a little stir crazy.  They played for 45 minutes and then another 15 on the little cars/trucks that you're supposed to put a quarter in - but I never do.  After wearing them out a little bit we headed over to our favorite special treat place - McDonald's. And not just any McDonald's - the first one they've been to with a play place!  The deal was they had to eat good to play, and they did.  They are such little monkeys and they had so much fun. 

I ran my first 5k of the season yesterday morning - 100% Irish for a Day at Lake Harriet.  It was cold and wet, but I had a lot of fun running with my friends.  Last year Adam and the boys watched me run, but the weather didn't cooperate this year.  I'm hoping they can come out and watch me run my races in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment