Saturday, January 24, 2015

Manners

It's always a proud parent moment when another parent compliments you on your kid. Kale attended his first friend birthday party today. When I dropped him off he greeted the mom right away. I asked him what he should say to the birthday boy. He said "thank you", not the happy birthday I was expecting! The mom asked me before the party even started if Kale could stay later. When I picked him up from the party the Mom thanked me for letting Kale stay and said that he is such a great kid to have over at their house. This was after Kale asked if he could give the birthday boy a hug goodbye, and then thanked him for letting him come to his party. On the way to the car Kale told me he was really good and used his manners. In between all the tough times there are these little moments that shine through!

No comments:

Post a Comment