Sunday, January 22, 2012

Red

Nolan woke up on Friday night with a tummy ache. After he relaxed with me and Adam for about 10 minutes I took him back up to bed.
M: Good night, Nolan.
N: Mom, I really like my red sheets. And my red pillow. Mommy, your shirt is red! And Lightening McQueen is red, too!

Both kids slept in on Saturday. Nolan shuffled in around 6:45. I put him in bed with me and we started to hear Kale talking. Nolan looked at me and said "Mom, I miss Kale." He is so sweet to him!

Both kids slept in again today - until 7:30! We made it to church and it went much better than last time. Kale lasted until about 1/2 way through the sermon. Adam took him out and found where the nursery is located. We're going to give it a try the next time we go. Nolan is so good in church, so we'll likely keep him with us. After lunch the kids went down for naps and Adam got out ice fishing with his dad. The original plan was to take Nolan, but both the kids needed their naps today. It's a good thing, because they both slept for over 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment