Thursday, November 29, 2012

Polar Express meltdown

Adam was in New York state all week, so I took the boys to an ECFE event about the Polar Express. Things were looking up on our way there, but they quickly started turning as soon as we walked in the room. Kale didn't want to share, Nolan didn't want to listen - it was great. It all came to a head at circle time, with Nolan running out of the room, standing near the lockers and screaming "I don't want to!". I picked up Kale, who was also not doing so hot, gathered our coats, bags, and purse, went in to the hall, picked up Nolan and marched them away from the classroom so they didn't continue to interrupt the other kids and parents. They were the only two acting up, which made it even worse! I have them scheduled for another event next week, but Adam is out of town again so I'm not sure I'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment