Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monsters

Kale woke up last night at 1:30 am and came running in to our bedroom.  I asked him what was wrong and he said there was a snake in his closet.  Sure enough, the light from the baby monitor that we never use cast a shadow in his closet that looked like a snake on the wall.  Poor kid!  Both boys talk about monsters, but I thought it was just from playing at daycare. Nolan is the only one of them that has watched the entire movie Monsters, Inc. - although I'm sure Kale has seen bits and pieces of it.  I told Kale that tomorrow I would clean out his closet so we can shut the door.  Hopefully that will make him feel better!  Nolan also paid a visit to us at 3 am last night, to annouce to Adam that he wasn't tired anymore.  Adam told him it was 3 am and he needed to go back to sleep, either on the floor in our bedroom or in his bed.  Nolan made the right decision and went back to his room to sleep.  I can't wait until the day the boys sleep until 10 or 11 in the morning!
Tonight at bedtime I was giving Kale goodnight kisses.  He would say a body part, like his head, hand, finger, cheek, etc., and I would give it a kiss.  I had to draw the line when he said "kiss my butt". 

Nolan announced at dinner tonight that he was glad he tried the zuccinni, because he likes it!  Shock of all shocks, he is actually starting to eat his vegetables.  Hopefully that will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment