Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sneaky sneaky

The boys and I made a last minute decision to hang out in Mankato with Christianne and the girls on Saturday.  The kids played so well together, and baby Hattie was so good we hardly knew she was there!  Highlights of the day, courtesy of Kale included:

  • Kale falling off the bunk bed.  I ran upstairs after hearing a loud boom.  Kale was crying and Lola looked at me and said "he fell off the bed".
  • Kale sneaking off at one point.  Christianne asked me where he was and I didn't know, so we sent Lalayna and Nolan to find him.  They found him alright, sitting under the kitchen table eating a sucker.  After lunch he had tagged along with Lola to the treat closet and I heard him say "mmmm, suckers".  I didn't realize he made a plan to sneak one while we weren't looking!  He really hoped no one would catch him - he hid the wrapper on a small counter and dropped the stick in the kitchen sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment