Monday, April 22, 2013

Yum

We spent the weekend in Deerwood celebrating Emma's first communion. It was cold and there was A LOT of snow - par for the course this winter!  The sun made it seem warmer than it was, so the kids spent time outside with the big boys.  At one point Kale came in from outside.  He was sitting at the kitchen table, and I turned my back for a brief moment.  The next thing I know he's taken the last swallow of warm, gross beer from a beer bottle.  That's not even the worst part.  After he drank it he said "yum!" We are going to be in so much trouble when he gets older!  I did scold him and told him can't do that anymore.

The first communion was really nice.  The only downside was that Kale has to the go to the bathroom at the most inopportune times.  I took him downstairs as fast as I could.  It wasn't fast enough because by the time I got back upstairs the last kid had received his first communion, which means I didn't get to see Emma get hers.  It certainly isn't his fault, but it was the whole reason we were there!

We were excited to share the news of baby  Bleck.  I would say they were pretty surprised when we showed up in the minivan!

No comments:

Post a Comment