Sunday, February 16, 2014

No smiles

Elsa got her 3 month pictures taken yesterday. I try not to get frustrated, but it is a little disheartening that she will not cooperate all that well for professional pictures.  She didn’t cry until we brought the boys in to try and be in the pictures with her.  We got a total of 1 picture with the 3 of them, and Elsa is crying.  The photographer did a great job of capturing Nolan and Kale and they were really well behaved.  As a treat after the pictures they got to go play at the play area at the mall – what a special treat is what Kale told us!  Kale also got new shoes (size 10), which he keeps telling us make him “really fast”. 

On the way home from the pictures we told the boys that Grandma and Grandpa B were going to babysit them that evening.  They asked why and we told them we were going on a date night.  Kale said something about boys not being able to go on dates. I explained to him that boys go on dates, just not until they’re bigger. I asked Kale who he would take on a date and he said his bunny Peanut Butter, because he’s a good dancer. I asked Nolan if he had anyone in mind he would take out on a date and he initially said no.  A few seconds later he piped up and said, “but if I go out on a date I would take you, Mom”.  He is so thoughtful!  I had to document this so I can show it to him when the day comes when he doesn’t want to hang out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment