Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We wait, and wait, and wait some more...

As Tom Petty once said "The waiting is the hardest part..." So far Tricia and I have gotten just about everything prepped for this little gift that I can imagine. The names are picked out, the car seat and bags are packed and ready to go, the phone and e-mail distribution lists are set-nothing left but to wait for the newest Bleck to show up.
Our families and friends have been telling both of us to get as much sleep now as you can, before our lives do a little oop-de-oop with the baby. As for me, I'm just more anxious than anything (and I'm not the one who has to go through labor)! Tricia has been getting over a nasty cold and she seems confident that we're going to blow past our due-date on Saturday...do I hear a St. Patty's Day baby? So far we're still making plans to go out, like to a fish-fry Friday evening... Boy, do we know how to party or what?
(From Tricia) Adam surprised me with the BEST pedicure EVER on Saturday... Never have my feet needed a little TLC like they have since I've been pregnant. (Note the pic's from a month ago!)
(Adam again) We look forward to updating this more once the baby shows up-hopefully that will be soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment