Saturday, September 15, 2012

Smile!


Another busy Saturday, which is becoming the norm!  Adam got to come with to gymnastics this morning, which was super helpful.  He was impressed by how well Nolan did, and wasn't the least bit surprised that Kale kept trying to make a quick get away!  We gave the boys a bath after lunch and then they went down for a nap.  It was archery opener, so Adam went hunting in the afternoon.  As soon as the boys got up from their nap I took them to EP Center so Kale could get his 2 year pictures taken.  His 18 month photo shoot did not go well - we got one picture of him and he was holding his treat cup and water.  This time he totally rocked it.  He was full of smiles and was super cooperative for the 10 minutes he needed to be.  I was so proud of him!  He took some really great pictures.  Nolan was good, too, and occupied himself in the waiting area, playing with the toys and watching the movie.  One of the funniest things he's said in a while happened when we came up to the elevator.  He looked up at me and said "Mom, do we get to ride the alligator?"  I burst in to laughter in the middle of JC Penney's.  I'm sure people thought I was a little crazy! 

We 've been busy getting ready for Kale's birthday party on Sunday.  We've been doing a little bit each night so it shouldn't be too bad tonight.  I just need to finish prepping the food and decorate the cake.  Hopefully it will be as easy as I think it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment