Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The car is shrinking . . .


I may be getting a little bit bigger, but the car is definitely shrinking! Adam was put to the test of installing the car seat bases in our vehicles last night. The truck was super easy - my car, not so much. After a phone call to a fellow Jetta owner with a small child (thanks, JJ!) he figured it out. The base is installed behind the passenger seat, which means if we go anywhere as a family he'll be driving so he has more leg room. I guess I should enjoy the fact he has to chauffeur me around!

As the weeks pass we are getting more and more organizing done around the house. We're just amazed at how much stuff a baby needs. Is it all necessary? Probably not, but it will be fun to use! We had our last baby shower on Sunday, hosted by Anna and Erica. It was really fun, and we received so many great baby gifts. We are most proud of the fact we were able to put together the pack-n-play without any problems!

The picture is from Saturday (37 weeks prego). Adam was the officiant at another wedding, so I was able to tag along. I figured I should dress up a little, hence the dress. The only way I was going to wear a dress is if my feet weren't swollen, and they weren't! Love those compression socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment