Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Quick thinker

Kale surprised me tonight by saying please and thank you - and using the sign language for both. Jane is so good about teaching the kids a variety of things. Today she texted me a funny story about Nolan: "We were going on a bear hunt and were pretending the bear was coming through the hallway. I stood up and said what do we do? Nolan shouts out call 911!" Jane said he is a very good listener.

Nolan and I were cuddling before bed tonight and started talking about all the fun things we have planned in the next few weeks. I told him we're going to the zoo in a few weeks, so we started talking about the animals we'll see at the zoo. I told him we'll see dolpins, fish, and monkeys. I asked him what he wanted to see at the zoo, and he said a moose, giraffe and dinosaurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment