Monday, May 9, 2011

Double Trouble


Adam was gone most of the day on Saturday, and the boys and I had a good day together. They both took decent naps, which allowed me to nap outside - and turn a little red from the sun! We took a nice, long walk and when we got home it was time for me to get dinner ready. The kids were playing in the living room, making lots of noise. All of a sudden it got quiet. I went in to the living room and they were gone. I walked down the hallway and found them in the bathroom - Nolan trying to wash his hands and Kale trying to climb up the wall! I also discovered Kale trying to eat crayons Nolan had dropped from his art table. Kale wants so badly to do what Nolan is doing. I'm sure in a few short months that will be the case! Over the weekend Kale developed a new skill - when we hold his hands he is actually taking steps. He is so motivated!

Today was another exciting day for Nolan. He woke up from his nap and immediately told Jane he had to go potty. She rushed him in to the bathroom, and 5 minutes later he did what he needed to do! She was so excited that she called Adam to tell him right away. Jane even said that if he keeps on this path he may be ready for big boy underwear soon. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment