Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday



It's the day after Thanksgiving - and there was no Black Friday shopping for me. I had to work today, but was lucky enough to be able to leave early to start the final preparations for the "Day after the day after" Thanksgiving celebration with Adam's extended family. I rushed home, after stopping to pick up a few last minute items. I opened the garage door and started bringing in all my packages. I was unloading some extra chairs from the car to the garage when I walked by what I thought was a goose decoy. Then I stopped in my tracks, remembering a conversation I had earlier today about Adam's successful goose/duck hunt with Chris. Yes, you guessed correctly. I was ready to start setting up the garage for our guests tomorrow and I found a DEAD GOOSE in it! Adam is on his way home from the Turkey Bowl football game, so you can imagine what his first to do will be after he brings in Nolan from the car!

We thought we'd try to show in pictures how curly Nolan's hair is after a bath. We're 99% sure he will have a full head of naturally curly hair sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment