Thursday, November 21, 2013

Daddy's photo shoot






















One of our favorite things to do with the kids when they are a few days old is take some fun pics of them. Adam is the photographer and I'm the assistant, which works out great.  Adam did a fantastic job - and actually had a lot of fun with all the hats and bows we have for her already!

Right before the pics the home health nurse came to check on me and Elsa.  We were surprised when she weighed Elsa and she hadn't gained back any weight yet - still stuck at 5 lbs 13 oz.  She said by the time we take her in for the 1 week check up she should be back to her birth weight.  We also mentioned that she sounds really congested, which is apparently normal.  I did share with her that Elsa wasn't sleeping as much as the boys did at this age - we thought we would have more of a honeymoon period with her.  I'm very thankful Adam is home for the next few weeks so I can take naps:)



No comments:

Post a Comment