Sunday, November 10, 2013

Every kid's dream

Nolan was excited to finally experience something he has heard about and talked about – Chuck E Cheese. His friend Nick celebrated his 6th birthday there, and Nolan was invited. He was so excited! Justin and Lori said I could drop Nolan off for the party, which is something I haven’t done before. It felt a little weird, but they assured me it was fine. I had Kale with me, too, so Adam could go bow hunting. Kale was very sad to leave, but I surprised him by taking him to Edinborough Park. He had fun until he couldn’t figure out how to get up to the top of the slides. If I wasn’t 39 weeks pregnant I would have gone up there with him! I actually felt bad for Kale when he came up to me about a ½ hour in and said “I miss Nolan”. I decided to take him to McDonald’s for lunch, and then we ran a quick errand before going to pick up Nolan. He was beaming when we got back – he was still playing games with his coins and was so proud to show me all his tickets! Kale wanted to play some games pretty bad, and Nolan was nice enough to give him some of his coins. By the time we left they each had enough tickets for one small prize. Kale hasn’t stopped talking about Chuck E Cheese, and that for Nick’s birthday next year he wants to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment