Saturday, November 16, 2013

Productivity

I had the most productive day today – even with Adam gone for most of it and it was just me and the boys! Nolan and Kale have been sleeping in a little bit more each weekend, which is awesome. Today they entertained themselves until I got out of bed at 8:30! In addition to that they played so well with each other that I had time to clean the entire house and organize the storage and laundry rooms without interruption! After they went to bed I even had time to work on our photo albums on Snapfish. This baby will be here before we know it, so I’m trying to get as much done as possible. I think I have at least another week, although I’ve had some contractions this week. I’m pretty much caught up at work in the event I go out with short notice. Highly doubtful, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment