Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weighting

We thought for sure Elsa was gaining some weight, but that's not the case.  We brought her in a follow up weight check and in 2 days she gained an ounce, up to 5 lbs 14 oz.  Our NP was pleased with the progress and suggested we stop back toward the end of next week to check it again. I had her look at Elsa's belly button again, as it still didn't seem right.  Sure enough it had to be cauterized again!  Her thrush was also not improving, so they said to keep using the medicine until it's gone.  
I had to bring Kale with to this appointment, too, as he hasn't completely recovered from when he got sick in the middle of October.  We left with an antibiotic for a sinus infection.  It's going around!  I should probably make an appointment, too, as I'm not recovered from my cough/cold - but there's just no time!

Elsa is sleeping a little bit more than she was last week, just not in her crib.  She's happiest rocking away in the swing.  She's pretty congested, which I read is normal. It's amazing how much you forget in between the kids!  She eats like a champ and doesn't spit up very much. Hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment