Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kale's 3 year pictures and Nolan and the bucket

We had Kale’s 3 year pictures today. Talk about rockin it! He was the most well behaved little boy and listed to everything the photographer told him to do. Plus he was super excited to wear his new goldy shirt for some of the pictures.

After we got home from pictures Nolan still wasn’t feeling 100%. He was in the bathroom when he started yelling for me. I went in there and he was crying because he was now sick on the other end. He kept telling me it hurt. Again, I felt horrible for him. He took a fantastic nap and seemed to be on the upswing, until dinner time, when his tummy started to hurt again. I made him take a bucket to bed with him. Apparently I didn’t do a real good job of explaining what to do with it, because when I checked on him later that night this is what I found:





No comments:

Post a Comment